Wednesday, May 7, 2008

FEED ME!


Matt has been sick the last week and a half, and it seems to be getting worse, so we decided to make today a relaxing stay at home day... so fun!  The weird thing is I that I cannot get food off my mind today!  It started off with having apple streusel pancakes... lovely.  From that point on, I couldn't get enough food.  I would crave something like chips and salsa.  After having a few bites, I would feel satisfied, but then start fantasizing of the next food I was going to eat.  I'm not just talking about thinking that something sounds yummy, but thinking about how I am going to get it and where, going down the list of my favorite foods at restaurants, and imagining how good they are going to be.  Really weird, I know.  I seriously can't get it off my mind.  Of course, most the things I'm wanting are REALLY healthy and good for me, so that's great!!  I guess I'm just wondering if anyone else ever fantasizes about food... all day long!     

10 comments:

jaclyn said...

yes i do... & shame on you! :)

Amanda said...

Ummmm...yah. Pretty sure my life revovles around food and what delectable treat I get to eat next. I am able to eat pretty healthy, but it's my addiction to chocolate that gets me. :)

Jenny Kapp said...

Your funny! Try drinking water every time you want a snack. As long as it is healthy and you only have a small portion, eat it! Hope Matt gets feeling better!

April said...

Oh yeah I think about one meal to the next. Food is so good. Too bad we can't just eat what we want and look how we want while eating it. That would be the life.

Nicole said...

Most of the people I know with this problem are either smokin dubies or prego. So which is it?

Diana said...

My thoughts were right along with Nicole's...are you making an announcement?:)

Erin said...

I'm with you, I don't think from meal to meal I think from snack to snack. I thought about your ice cream post forever, this fall when we are in California I'm finding that ice cream shop!

Sarah and Trent said...

Dude Michelle,
When I'm eating breakfast I'm thinking about lunch, when I'm eating lunch I'm thinking about what we're going to have for dinner... I'm SOOO excited to eat! And when we plan trips, the most important part for me is planning where we're going to eat... what we're going to eat...
hmm. Food is fun! And I'd WAY rather eat my calories than drink them, so I only drink water.

Amy said...

Who couldn't love food?

Anya said...

Hi Michelle,
yes, that is the story of my life. I go to sleep thinking what I'm going to have for breakfast and once I eat breakfast I think of what I will have for lunch and once I ate lunch...well, you get the idea....
Love your blogg.
Anya