Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Little Lauren


My friend Lacee tagged me to do a post about my little Lauren.  It's a great excuse for me to brag about my girls ;).  Hmmm... what to say...
1.  Lauren is really a sweet girl.  She's got a very tender and sensitive heart and likes to help people.  She doesn't like to do anything bad.  She has a real desire to do what's right and feels bad when she doesn't.  She loves to help me and is quite the little smarty!!  She loves learning and being in pre-school.  She loves her sister and they play so good together (thank goodness!!). She is a really good example.   
2.  She loves to dance.  She is in a ballet class and loves it.  This is a picture at her first recital.
3.  Lauren is one picky eater!!  If I let her she would just eat Pizza Factory breadsticks and candy all day long.  She is finally starting to try new things, but for a while she would literally only eat Cheerios, Mac n' Cheese, peanut butter sandwiches, and apples.  We would try everything to get her to try new things.  When she would finally give in and try it, she would usually throw it back up!  Lovely!  
4.  Lauren is a girly girl!!  She loves princesses, to dance, dress up (as you can see of her in Disneyland in front of her favorite ride "Tower of Terror"), pretend, and everything else a girl would do.  She has quite the imagination.  I love to listen to her play with her toys.  I'm not sure where she comes up with the stuff she does, but she loves to play in her little imagination world for hours.  
5.  She is freakishly good at playing the Wii!  Her favorite game is "Rayman: Raving Rabbids".  She seriously can beat us at some of them, and we're not even letting her.
6.  She loves to travel with us.  She's been able to go to some fun places.  Her favorites are San Diego and Puerto Rico.  This is her at Sea World about to pick up a star fish.  She also loves animals!  She takes after her mommy in that way!

I love my little Lauren.  She's at a fun age... it's fun to have actual conversations with her.  She's getting all grown up... CRAZY!  

I want to hear about Luke H., Andrew C., Kaleb Z., and Caden N.  

 

4 comments:

laceemo3 said...

This is my favorite tag so far! I love learning all about everyones kids! I cant belive how much she looks like Matt they have the same eyes. sorry I havent called you back ive been really busy but lets go in May for sure.

The Oldroyd's said...

Those pictures are so cute. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!

Tiffany & Co. said...

She's a cutie batutie.

April said...

OH she's so cute Michelle. What a doll.