Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!!

So, I will start off by saying that I have a really cute husband.  I know a lot of people don't like to read when people brag about family and all, but hey,
 I'm gonna do it!  My birthday was on May 29, and Matt has made it the best "birthday week" ever.  He decided to throw me a big surprise party.  It was so much fun!  He blindfolded me and took me to Classic Fun Center in Layton.



There were a ton of people there, and we spent the night playing laser tag, roller skating, eating pizza and playing on the big blow up toys.  Those things are awesome!  We were cracking up playing on them.  Most of us ended up with a few injuries, but it was worth it.  I guess that's proof we are definitely getting older.  It totally felt like a high school date or something!  It was so fun to be with everybody.  I have GREAT friends!  Afterward, we headed to Pace's and ate an awesome rainbow float... mmm,mmm.

On my actual birthday, Matt and I got some lunch and saw "Speed Racer".  Say what you will, but I LOVED it!  The last part of my birthday week was yesterday.  Some of my cute friends took me to Tony's for lunch, then Matt and I headed to Salt Lake and ate at Ruth's Chris.  YUMMY!  Best steak ever!  We thoroughly enjoyed all of the food, especially the 2 desserts we got!  We finished the night off by playing Mario Kart on the Wii with some friends... so fun!  
This was a great week, and I really realized that I
 am surrounded by wonderful people.  I am a very lucky girl, and yes, I know that I am spoiled!!  Thanks everyone!

7 comments:

Diana said...

Loved the pic of Matt in mid jump- that was some crazy fun. Thanks for getting a year older:)

Amy said...

That was a great birthday party! we had a lot of fun. Sounds like you got a full packed celebration week!

April said...

Happy b-day Michelle, looks like you had tons of fun. What a great hubby.

laceemo3 said...

Looks like Fun!!! Sorry I havent called you back we have been out of town and so busy! We are going out of town again this week so Im sorry. Summer is so Busy for me Ill try to call you sometime next week.

Sarah and Trent said...

Happy birthday Michelle! Wow looks like a blast!

Sarah B said...

Hey! I am so glad you found my blog! I love having another blogging friend. Happy (late)birthday! Looks like you had a great week. Isn't it the BEST to live in an area with such fun friends! I love our ward.

Wendy said...

wondricek@yahoo.com Thanks, Michelle.