Wednesday, July 2, 2008


Yes, I know... I've been slacking a bit in the blogging department.  It's actually been a whole month since I last posted!  I think I will be doing a little better from now on, so I'll be trying. 

Well... I suppose I have some fun news... I'm pregnant!!!  Yay for me!  I'm really excited and I feel great.  I probably am at the stage where I shouldn't be telling people, but I just have such a hard time keeping it in!  I am almost 8 weeks along, so I've got a loooooong way to go.  I think my due date is February 16.  I have my first doctor appointment next week, so I'm super excited!  It feels like it's been forever since I've been pregnant, and I think I'm kind of weird because I seriously love being pregnant.  We'll see if I'm still saying that in a few more months ;).  

15 comments:

Sara said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you're feeling great and you love being pregnant. I would have neither of those feelings, so it's nice to know someone who does. :)What great news!

Sarah B said...

Woo-hoo! Are you hoping for a boy, or girl #3? I, too, always told people earlier than I should have. How can you keep something like that in?!?

jaclyn said...

yah for you! :) have fun in colorado!

Erin said...

Very exciting! I hope you continue to feel good. I usually (meaning the twice I have been) don't tell people until it is pretty obvious. I like to see who the first person will be that will actually ask if I am pregnant. Plus then you know you are pretty big. Congrats!

Tiffany & Co. said...

Yay! So excited for you!

April said...

congrats, you that will be so fun for your two girls, who by the way Hudson still talks about. They will be the best little mommies.

Jordan Frazier said...

Congrats! That is great news for you guys!

Melanie said...

Yea! It makes me baby hungry, but I just have to tell myself not yet, not yet! I'm so excited for you. Hey, call me too... I've been reading that book and we need to chat! Congrats again!

Diana said...

Congrats!!! Enjoy every moment and movement. I too love being pregnant:)

Jenny Kapp said...

Wish I felt good while pregnant, then I might think of joining you! Too bad! Congrats!!

laceemo3 said...

Congratulations Make cute little babies im sure this one will be just as cute and fun!

Amy said...

Oh congratulations! You are so funny! I used to love being prego, thats why these two will be so close, last pregnancy was a breeze!then this baby came along and oh well, its almost over!

Ally said...

Yah Missy! That's great. If you go a day early your new little one can share Savannah's birthday! :) I really wanted her to be born on Valentines Day but I was pushing it to get a scheduled c-section on the 15th. She wasn't due until the 23rd (I think). Congrats. Love you, Allyson

The Oldroyd's said...

Congrats! There will be lots of new Record babies close together. Congrats! Although I was sick and had a few things here and there, I love being pregnant too! Congrats again. That is awesome.

Anonymous said...

wow,great post....
thanks for sharing...
___________________
Melvin
Online Marketing of your brand