Sunday, July 6, 2008

Things that are COOL... in no particular order...

10 Cool People

John Adams (founding father/president)
Joseph Smith (prophet)
Nanon Record (my mama)
Matt Wren (my husband)
Johnny Depp (actor)
Abigail Adams (awesome lady, and wife to John Adams)
Jane Austin (wonderful writer)
Shirley Temple (actress)
Sherri Dew (Writer, business women)
Jeffrey Holland (apostle)

I'll have to add an 11th... Adam Record (brother)

10 Cool Movies

I Am David
Pride and Prejudice
Three Amigos
Star Wars
Little Women
Big Trouble In Little China
Lord Of The Rings
Nacho Libre
Count Of Monte Cristo
Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory

10 Cool Places I've Been

Kauai, Hawaii
Anaconda, Montana
St. Petersburg, Russia
Tallinn, Estonia
Stockholm, Sweden
Helsinki, Finland
New York City
Puerto Rico
Gdansk, Poland
Oslo, Norway

10 Cool Books

The Secret Life Of Bees
Harry Potters
Twilight Series
No Doubt About It
Mutant Message Down Under
The Food Revolution
The Glass Castle
The Giver
Man's Search For Meaning
Chronicles Of Narnia

Cool, huh.





5 comments:

laceemo3 said...

Way fun Post glad to see you posting again.=)

Sarah and Trent said...

Hey Michelle, Congratulations you guys! That's fun news that you're pregnant. So have you watched the movie "Becoming Jane"? We just watched it the other day and I thought it was so good--

Tiffany & Co. said...

Very Cool!

Anya said...

I love blog world, I get to learn so much about people that I love and care about.

Anonymous said...

wow,great post....
thanks for sharing...
___________________
Melvin
Online Marketing of your brand