Sunday, March 16, 2008

"Man Blog"

I don't know how many of you read the last post, but it was not from me.  I guess I need to keep constant supervision when our friends come over, especially if Jeramy Reed is at our home.  For those of you who have no idea what's going on, we have a friend who is completely obsessed with checking out all the blogs around here (blogstalker!).  I don't know what the appeal is, but I guess he is pretty fascinated with our lives (who can blame him ;).  Anyway, my friend and I thought since he was so interested in blogging, we would set up his very own blog for him (you can check it out at swmanblog.blogspot.com).  Anyway, he has now been going around leaving anonymous "manblog" comments on people's blogs, but not identifying himself.  I guess he decided to sneak away, without Matt or me knowing, and got onto my blog last night (I have no idea how he got my password), and do a little post.  Anyway, that was not me, and no, I would never post a big picture of myself that looked like that.  Thank you Jeramy for your fabulous comments, and we anxiously await more!      

6 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Whew, I was worried for a minute there! How in the world did he get into your blog? That was really sneaky of him. I seriously thought you wrote that post and then he posted on my blog and said he was Jeramy and I was really confused. Thanks for clearing up the confusion. I guess he had to get you back for creating the SW Man Blog :)

Nicole said...

I should have warned you Sunday. That night I went home and looked at blogs and noticed the new blog and was also confused. Since Jeramy was here, I asked him about it and he confessed to the deed. I just forgot to tell you. Ben didn't see him do it either. He is a pretty sneeky little bugger.

Diana said...

Thanks for the clarification. I'm new to this whole blogging world and was way confused. So I decided to not even attempt to figure that post out. I must say I am relieved and my faith in you has been restored. As if one post would shake my faith in you - I think you are incredible.

Amy said...

That is so funny! I had a feeling that wasn't you because of the praise for manblog! That is funny though!

Jenny Kapp said...

Funny! I thought you really must like Jeramy more than I actually knew!! He did a really good job! The picture of you is really cute though on the bright side!

April said...

Oh my that man blog is hilarious. I love the Clay Aiken background. Good move.