Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Matt!!!


Wow, I've been a huge slacker!!  I'll be doing better.  
So Matt turned the big 28 on Thursday!!  We had a lot of fun!  We ate at Rickenbacher's (I think that's how you spell it), which was really good, and they gave us a really good creme brulee for Matt's birthday.  After that we saw the movie Vantage Point.  Pretty good flick, but intense!  My back and shoulders were all tight after the movie finished.  I got him a new Wii game, a shirt, and a tie (before his birthday, he also got himself a really nice backpack and a running jacket).  Then we went to Matt's parents and my parents and we watched that nights Lost...so good.  As we watched Lost, we ate some Ben and Jerry's birthday cake ice cream (mmm,mmm), and some chubby hubby.  Man, that ice cream is seriously evil!  Anyway, it was a great day, and we had so much fun hanging out.  

8 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Was his b-day today? If so, Jason and Matt were born three days apart. Jas just had his 28th b-day too. We sat at that same table for V-day. Fun!!!

Jenny Kapp said...

Sounds like a fun day! Happy B-day!

jaclyn said...

good job on the update! happy late birhtday matt!! why is it that everyone is younger then me??

laceemo3 said...

Happy Birthday Matt!

Nicole said...

Yah I think we saw you in the parking lot that night. I'm glad you guys had a good night.

Tiffany & Co. said...

Glad you're back to blogging, I was wondering where you were. Happy birthday to Matt!

Melissa Cheney said...

Happy (belated!) b-day Matt! And you did a FAB job teaching on Sunday--really!

laceemo3 said...

Michelle I think everyone has new posts but you....Get blogging girl....I need the updates to escape my mundane life. BTW the Bishop wants our visiting teaching done by the 15th....we better make some calls.