Saturday, March 15, 2008

ManBlog


My CRUSH!!!
Who is this "ManBlog"? Don't you all find him kind of secretly seductive and sexy? I do. I think he is witty, funny and he has to be very handsome. I just want to get all of your thoughts and feelings on ManBlog. I guess I can say TAG to all the ladies. I don't think we should be so hard on him though. We need this kind of person to mix it up a little and make this more fun. What do you all think? I give him 2 thumbs up and a wink. Don't get a big head though ManBlog, but do keep the posts coming. WE LOVE THEM (and you).

2 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Well obviously the man blogger is Matt your hubby, unless you are in love with another man....hmmm. I welcome his comments, just want to know his identity.

Saint Jumes said...

Very interesting....I'd say I had no idea, but I've always known. Your one and only Boybander

ManBlog
a.k.a. Jeramy reed