Thursday, March 27, 2008

Awesome Hair Stuff!


I recently started using a shampoo and conditioner called Pureology.  I LOVE it!  As some of you might know, my hair is quite thick, curly, damaged, and a little out of control, so when I find a good hair product I get really excited.  My hair is feeling a lot healthier, it dries faster, smells good, and is so much easier to manage.  It also helps a lot with color fading.  It's a little on the pricey side, but you only need to use about half as much for some reason.  Also, it's earth friendly...what could be better!!  Anyway, for anyone out there looking for some good hair stuff, there you go! 

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I'll be over in a minute so you can give me a wash and a style and then I will tell you what I think.

Sara said...

Hey Michelle,
I have wavy hair and use MOP (Modern Organic Product). They sell it at a Salon just up in South Ogden. And, I love Aveda's Be Curly (but since you straighten your hair you probably wouldn't like that!). Thanks for commenting on my blog. :) -Sara K
PS The lens is EF 50mm 1:18 by Canon. It's around $100 on Amazon.com. I have an email from my friend about it that I can send to you if you're interested. It takes great portrait and candid shots in natural light, but isn't so hot at taking pictures of more than two people.

jaclyn said...

the smell... very important!

April said...

Thanks for the info, I may have to try it.

Jenny Kapp said...

Where did you get it at??