Monday, April 7, 2008

San Diego











Matt and I and the girls are in San Diego right now. AHHHH, I LOVE this weather! It really is perfect here. I heard it actually snowed today in Utah!! That stinks! Not to rub it in or anything, but I actually go sunburned today. We went to Sea World and had such a good time! I don't know what it is about these kinds of places (Disneyland, etc.), but I love them! I've decided that the next project I will work on is how to become a trainer at Sea World!!! Can you just imagine me riding around on Shamu's back. I can see it now! We did some fun stuff...saw all the shows, picked up star fish, took a behind the scene tour where we saw dolphins up close, pet some small sharks, and learned a ton of neat things.

If you haven't noticed Matt and I really like to travel. It seems like whenever we go to different places we usually end up wanting to live there. I think we've narrowed it down to a few definite places like Kauai, St. George, Puerto Rico, Estonia, and now San Diego! I've always loved San Diego, but for some reason this trip has solitified my love for it. And you all know that once we get all these places, you are all invited to travel with us, of course :)!!


Anyway, we are having a great time! It's fun to get away and we're enjoying the time with the family.

4 comments:

Amy said...

We are hoping to go to San Diego this summer and I do believe you just made me have to go! looks beautiful! have fun!

havensmama said...

We wish we were there with you guys...and YES you are rubbing it in. I am freezing!! Don't worry we want to live almost all of those places too!! Looks like fun, but hurry home.

Diana said...

Well San Diego... that would explain the no returned phone calls and I apologize if your cooler on the front porch stinks when you get home... Kent made some his homemade salsa on Friday and we brought ya over some. I will go retrieve it today. Too bad, you missed out on an amazing batch of Salsa:) HAVE FUN!!!

Melanie said...

I'm so jealous! We're planning a trip there this fall--you'll have to give me advice on the best stuff to do, places to go, etc! Have fun!