Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Big Ol' Ice Cream




Another fun day!! I just had to post a picture of the ice cream we ate tonight. So good, but pure evil! It was chocolate brownie batter ice cream on top of a big chocolate chip cookie, with hot fudge, whipped cream, chocolate sprinkles, with, of course, a cherry on top!! So good, but I felt myself getting fatter with each bite, so I only a had a few bites.

Also, at the ice cream place, MooTime, they have a big statue of Elvis. So I took this picture in honor of my good friend Aleesha!! She loves that Elvis!

By the way, I need to say thanks to Ben and Nicole for watching Puppy! They always hook us up. Those are some good friends!

7 comments:

laceemo3 said...

Well Michell today its raining cats and dogs...thats when its not snowing! Tell me what does the sun look like? I barely remember! Looks like you are having a blast. Im so jealous! Next time Im coming with you!

Nicole said...

Thanks for the shout out. Don't worry about the ice cream. If you can't enjoy yourself on vacation then when can you. Glad to see you guys are having fun.

Erin said...

Holy cow! I think I gained 2 pounds just looking at that ice cream. Looks like you guys are having fun. I'm so jeleous.

The Close's Place said...

I bet that thing on your arm starting freaking out beeping when you ate that 4000 calorie dessert :)

Amy said...

Man Michelle- you've got to enjoy a dessert gult free now and again!

Aleesha said...

You're right. I do love that Elvis! But doesn't that one look a little discolored to you?

Diana said...

Hello my traveling friend- just wondering how your grandparents are doing? Hope all went well.