Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fall Down Tree











I don't know if any of you guys have siblings that are so super talented, but it seems like my 3 brothers took all the talent that I would have had.  Seriously, my brothers can do some amazing things.  Today I'm going to spotlight my brother Adam.  He's a great musician, being able to play piano, guitar, banjo, etc. all by ear, he is a great photographer, he sings beautifully, and is really funny among other things.  He is also a great artist.  He has recently started making children's wall  art after searching for the perfect print to put into their little girl's room.  After looking for something creative and unique to hang on the wall, he decided to just make some himself.  That catapulted into him and his wife Jill starting a business together.  They call their company Fall Down Tree and they now have an etsy store that you can check out at falldowntree.etsy.com.  Some cute boutiques around Utah have also started to sell them, and they will be at an art and craft show called Oh, Sweet Sadie on May 2 and 3 and May 9 and 10 (www.ohsweetsadie.com).  To see his latest creations go to falldowntree.blogspot.com.  He updates it frequently.  What's great is that my other brother Chris has been custom framing each picture, so it's been a family affair.    

Here's the fun part... leave a comment and we will be doing a drawing for a free 10x10 framed print of your choice.  Contest ends Friday April 25.    

16 comments:

Tiffany & Co. said...

Darling designs, I like all of them, especially the elephant and the giraffe. He is very talented, quite amazing! Has he done some things for your girls? I wish him future success in his business venture, that's awesome.

Michelle said...

I'm trying to decide on what I should have him do for my girls room. I'm re-doing their room, so it's perfect timing, I just need to figure out colors and things. I will probably have him do a custom thing, hopefully.

Erin said...

That is so awesome. He is clearly very talented. I definately want in that drawing. I like all of them but the airplane is my favorite. I can feel your pain about the talent thing. It seems everyone I know is full of talents and I have none. Oh well. I guess our talent can be admiring others talents!

April said...

Amazing. So cute I bet he will have tons of success. I was going to do Sweet Sadie boutique but we will be out town.

jaclyn said...

so cute!!....fingers crossed!

Diana said...

Of course I was going to comment, but then you said my favorite word
FREE... how fun...Adam is amazing. I enjoyed getting to know he and his wife during the SW mini miss pagent. They are so cute. Let me know what day works best for you and we will get together. I am way excited for you. You'll do awesome.

Aleesha said...

I checked out his blog when you mentioned it a while ago and have been in love with his art work ever since. I've got my piggy's crossed that I'll win! Just like my baby angel's name, we haven't gotten very far with decorating his room.

laceemo3 said...

He is very talented how did he come up with that. Love his website!

Jenny Kapp said...

Great pics! Always great to have a person in the family that will help you out with things like that!

The Oldroyd's said...

Those are really cute. I love them all. Very creative. Of course put me in the drawing. Do you have prices?

The Close's Place said...

What a great way to get people to comment on your blog.:) Those pictures are great.Very original.

Melanie said...

I love them! Leave it to Adam to find another thing that he is amazing at! My favorites are the elephant and the cat, but they are all adorable! Oh, by the way, I discovered Jill's blog with all the natural living/remedies and I love it! I've actually used a lot of the stuff. Tell her she's awesome for doing that (even though I know she doesn't know who I am). :)

Nicole said...

Am I suppose to leave a comment here or on Adam's blog for the drawing? I still want him to do some old sports ones.

Amy said...

awesome- he is so talented! I feel lame being added to the list of "wanters"-- but add me- who wouldn't want a great picture like those?

Jordan Frazier said...

I love these so much! I will for sure be getting some even if i don't win:) Very talented!

Anonymous said...

Adam is so gosh darn talented. Ben and I just love all of these pictures. You are very talented, Look at all those cute babies you have made, That takes some hard work and alot of skills. Congrats by the way you are Prego!!! Jenny Noble