Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pizza Runner

I have really been trying to eat better lately, and Matt is usually right there to help me out, but yesterday he came home for lunch and brought me some Pizza Runner breadsticks with sauce, of course!  I don't know how many of you have had these little bits of heaven, but they are oh so yummy!  Part of the reason I like these so much is because they are quite nostalgic for me.  Pizza Runner is pretty much across the street from the high school I went to, which means that before I could drive, my friends and I would walk over there for lunch almost every stinking day and eat a bag full of breadsticks.  Those were the days!!  They were something like a dollar for the breadsticks, and 50 cents for the sauce.  Ahhh, every high school students dream (at least for me!).  Anyway, I of course demolished the breadsticks and enjoyed every second of them!!  If you haven't had the opportunity to taste these little beauties, I highly recommend them!    

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I have never eaten there. Has anyone that didn't go to Ogden High ever been there? I noticed it is a pretty popular hang out for the high school kids. I don't know how they get all the orders for the kids. I say you can indulge every once and awhile. You've been working really hard and you look great.

April said...

Oh I love that place best breadstix and pizza ever.

Jenny Kapp said...

MMMM! You are truly ruining my skinny dreams right now!! It was worth the mouth watering!

jaclyn said...

those were they days you could eat anything & it' wouldn't show! down the street my high school was the depot where i think i ate a pizza stick a day, yummy

Tiffany & Co. said...

Nope, haven't tried it...yet, I think Kenny got sick of eating there back in the day. I will have to remind him we need to go there. I remember filling up on breadsticks and marinara all through Jr. High. It was quick and cheap!

Melanie said...

It's almost midnight on Saturday, and you totally ruined my night! Just kidding. But my mouth started watering so badly when I started remembering about those breadsticks. The worst part is that tomorrow is Sunday, so I can't go get them! But now I'm craving them...way to go. :)