Wednesday, January 9, 2008

HOLY SNOW!!!

Hello snow!!  So it must have snowed at least 3 feet today!  Although people hate it when I say this... I love it!!  I must admit it frightens me to no end to drive in it, but I don't think there is anything more fun than waking up to a ton of beautiful fresh snow!  These are the kind of days when I want to do nothing but watch fun movies, read good books while wrapped up in a blanket and drink hot chocolate all day long.  It's so cozy... I love it!  I must admit the reality of a bunch of snow as well.  Matt and I came home to find our driveway completely blocked by the snow that the snow plow pushed in front of our house.  (You'll notice in the picture the line of cars that were prevented from pulling into their driveway as well.)  I'm still wondering why the snow plow guy would do that.  It seems when you are learning how to remove snow you would make sure that you are making the driving conditions better by pushing the snow out of people's way, rather than in their front yard!  Anyway, another good thing about snow days are that people are stuck inside, so you usually receive some fun e-mails.  My friend Nicole sent me this link and I thoroughly enjoyed it!   http://public.aregner.com/bubblewrap.swf

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the bubbles. I'm sorry to say that I don't share your joy for the snow. I like it when it snows, but not this much. What is with the guy hitting on you. Did he not notice the picture of your husband and kids. Is it someone you know just messing around?

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you are all into this now. It will be so fun to look at pictures of your family. YOu are adorable.
I love you so much you help me so much don't tell anyone but you are my favorite!!!! Jenny (cousin)

Fall.Down.Tree said...

Thank Goodness for snow blowers and husbands!! I agree the snow is great except for the driving in it part. I love that you are a blogger.... you're gonna love it (its a bit addicting) Jill

Unknown said...

Snow is POOPY !!!!