Sunday, January 20, 2008

Reflection on Gratitude



 So, I have thought a lot about gratitude today.  We talked about it in church and it's been on my mind.  So, I got to thinking about all the things I have to be grateful for.  The list was endless and I realized that I need to be a lot more grateful for what I have.  Obviously, my family was at the top of the list.  Luckily I was able to marry my very bestest friend!  I totally married up!  I don't think I could have designed anyone more perfect for me.  Also, I have 2 really cool little girls.  They really are pretty neat.  Lauren is such a helpful, smart, and talented girl.  Reese is such a sweetheart that's always happy and makes everyone laugh.  They love each other so much and get along so well.  They are so beautiful and they make it really fun and pretty easy to be a mom.  Now, my goal is to let those people around me feel the way I think about them.  I'm a pretty lucky girl!
Oh, I also have a really cute puppy, named Puppy.  Who could ask for more???

5 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

Your family is absolutely beautiful!! Those girls are definitely growing up... and they are just gorgeous! We had fun looking at your blog too~ we'll definitely have to add a link on ours to yours now! We love to keep posted on everyones' lives. And your dark hair looks hot by the way!

hilary said...

hey michelle! it's so fun to see your blog, it's darling! i'm glad you found me now we can stay in touch a little better. oh and i LOVE your hair by the way!! i always think the same thing about going dark, but don't know if i could ever do it. plus, jeff says he likes it blonde so that doesn't really help... anyway! i'm glad we're blogging friends now:)

The Creators Corner said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Fall.Down.Tree said...

Where's Adam in all of this ?!?!?!
"Oh and most of all I would like to say how grateful I am for my sweet, handsome and talented big brother Adam who has always been there for me."

Thanks Miss

Amy said...

Michelle- You have such a cute family! I haven't seen your girls since they were born... They are so big and pretty! This is Amy Call (speechly) by the way. i was watching David Letterman and Sarah Michell Gellar was on and I couldn't believe how much she looked like you.