Friday, January 25, 2008

A Little Restless...


 I think I've been inside a little too long.  I'm still sick, and I'm getting restless!  So, while Lauren was at dance class today Reese and I decided to play on the computer and we got some excellent photos of ourselves!  Yes, I know I look really pretty. And yes, it's 4:30 in the afternoon and Reese's hair is still not fixed, but hey, I'm still sick, and at least we did all shower!  
If anyone has a Mac, you'll know about the hours of fun you can have on photo booth.  Matt and I have literally spent hours on it trying to 
see who can make the ugliest pictures.  My girls seem to really like it too!  Some of them can get dang freaky looking, but the uglier they are the better!
    

3 comments:

Nicole said...

If that is what you look like when you are sick, you are one lucky girl. I always look like I've been run over by a car at least three times. It is really quite terrifying. Just ask Ben.

Jenny Kapp said...

We are lovers of making crazy pictures at our house. Elise especially. She loves including all of her different body parts, legs, arms, feet, etc. It is truly amazing how distorted you can make yourself look with their modifiers. I think it does make you look the way you feel when you are sick!

Amanda said...

I'm sorry you've been sick! That's the worst. I totally get cabin fever when I'm sick. So I just wanted you to know that my friend let me borrow the Twilight series this weekend, and I'm totally in love with it! I think I'm going to have to have you make me one of your "I love Edward" shirts. ;) I'm glad you recommended the books! Hope you feel better soon!