Monday, January 28, 2008

I love Wii!


Whoever has played the wii before can totally relate to me when I say that I love it!  For those of you who know my husband, he really likes anything electronic, so if there is something new out ( iphone, computers, PSP, Nintendo DS, etc.) he probably has it.  I must admit that the wii is probably one of his only purchases that I am really happy about!  My favorite game is for sure Rayman Raving Rabbids 2.  There are these really freaky little bunnies that crack me up, and you pretty much just play mini games against each other.  Our newest game is kind of targeted for a younger audience, but is still a lot of fun.  It's called Carnival games, so you are playing all the games you would at a carnival, like knocking down jugs of milk, throwing a football through a hoop, or tossing rings onto bottle tops.  The sport games are fun as well...I can totally beat Matt down at boxing!  The games that we have are nice and light...nothing serious like Halo.  I have such an issue with that game...maybe it's because every time I ever play it I get my guy stuck in some corner.  I guess that's why I like the wii so much.  It's easy, you can play it with your kids, and you don't kill aliens the whole time!  My girls really like it too!  Lauren has had to say to me quite a few times "Mom, it doesn't matter if you win.  You need to play nice."  So, sadly, my girls are keeping Matt and mine's competitive nature in line. I think I've kind of become a nerd for some of these games.  Thank goodness we don't have a ton of time for them, because I think I would completely waste my day away!  Some of our friends also have Rock Band, which I think is the best game ever!  It's so addicting!!  Anyway, I hope you enjoy the pics of us being nerds playing our various games! 

10 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

We got one for Christmas and I totally agree. We probably play daily. It isn't just Chris and I either. Elise loves to play - she's a better bowler than I am. We just got Guitar Hero to go with it and are in a state of constant addiction! I think the wii is the only thing keeping me sane this winter!!!

jaclyn said...

can i just thank you for that picture of all of us!?!

The Close's Place said...

Looks fun!! We've never played wii but always hear good things about it. We have had rock band for a few weeks and Jason already beat the game.

Nicole said...

I need to lift weights if I keep playing. It seems like everytime we play with you my arms are so sore the next day. Actually it is only my right arm so pretty soon I'll have a huge right arm and a wimpy left one.

Anonymous said...

o my heck how much fun i want to come and play. invite us over we will even bring some food and play games. i've never played the wii before. love you too. I'll even bring my doll baby. jenny

April said...

How did you guys get a Wii? We tried forever for Christmas. It looks like tons of fun.

Aleesha said...

I too would like to thank you for the picture you posted. And I don't know what Jaclyn's whining about. She's the only one that looks her cute sweet self.

Unknown said...

i still think we should be the RayMan characters for Halloween this year.

Melanie said...

My Matt loves it too! He can't get enough! The only ones I've tried are Brain Teaser and Tennis and I loved them. I was really surprised that I liked it...I usually hate video games. We should get together and play it sometime!

Amanda said...

So I just finished the all the books, and yes I think I'm obsessed. I was sad to have it finish, but my house will be grateful to get some attention again! ;)