Sunday, February 10, 2008

10 Things I'd Prefer To Live Without

My friend Stacy just posted 10 things she'd prefer to not live without.  I got to thinking and realized I had some things I would prefer to live without.  Thanks for the idea Stacey!  Here I go... in no particular order.  

1.  People smacking their lips while they eat or chew gum.  It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.  

2.  People's feet touching me.  I really don't like other people's feet!  I can barely handle Matt's, but only if he has socks on.  

3.  Stretch marks.  I know, I know, who likes them???  But my poor stomach got attacked by them.  It really looks like Freddy Krueger had a hay day on my belly. 

4.  Mean people.    

5.  Onions, mushrooms and green things.  I don't think I'm very picky, and I've tried time and again to like them, but I just can't.    

6.  Big crowds.  I try at all costs to avoid them.  I refuse to go on vacation during busy times...it drives me nuts, especially now that I have kids.

7.  Shots, needles, and IV's.  I think the worst part of having a baby is that dang IV!  Yuck!  I'm all grossed out just thinking about it!!!

8.  People picking their noses.  So gross!  Just go get a tissue and blow it!  

9.  When people install a toilet paper roll so that the tissue unwraps from the underside of the roll.

10.  Alarm clocks.  The noise freaks me out.

I'm sure their are oh so many more, but I think I'll stop at 10.  If any of you do any of those things... it doesn't bug me when you do it ;).

8 comments:

The Close's Place said...

I'm totally with you on the toilet paper roll thing. Especially if its in the middle of the night and I don't have the light on.

jaclyn said...

why do people feel that picking their nose while driving is ok?

Nicole said...

When you come to my house your lucky if you even have any toliet paper in the bathroom so under over I don't care as long as I have some to use.

laceemo3 said...

I love all of yours but im afraid to tell you the toilet paper thing is a little OCD.....LOL

April said...

You are the tinest person ever, I bet you don't have stretch marks. I hate mine too though. And the toilet paper thing, I'm with you.

Fall.Down.Tree said...

I do all those things. But I do them to bug you, aside from prank calling old people annoying you is my greatest pleasure in life.
Big Brudder A

Tiffany & Co. said...

Ya, I hate alarm clocks too. I hate hearing them on tv commercials, it just makes me cringe. I snap my gum all the time, is the same as smacking my lips?

Amanda said...

Tee hee. I love it! I will try to have my toilet paper the right way when you come to book club.