Sunday, February 17, 2008

Slacker!!

Yes, I know I'm a big slacker.  I haven't posted in 2 days, so I'm blowing it with the 14 day marathon.  To my defense, the last couple of days were strangely busy and I don't think we got home before midnight the last few nights, but I will try to do better!  

On Friday night we had a little pre birthday celebration for Reese at Pizza Factory/Fat Cats. We had a lot of fun, but I must  admit the best part was when we went to play games with the girls.  Reese put a token into the game, and for some reason tickets started coming.  At first I didn't think it was a big deal, but they kept coming, so I went and told a worker.  They told me it wasn't a big deal and to just keep them.  I got all excited, but my excitement soon turned to guilt when 20 tickets became almost 4,000!!  I once again got a worker and they came over and stood by us and watched as they continued to come out.  For some reason all the workers that were helping us were totally fine with us receiving tickets that we did absolutely nothing for. Anyway, it was pretty cool.  We ended up giving most of them away to cute little kids passing by, but the girls were able to get a pretty cool wand that lit up. 

 
So, after church today we left for our trip to DISNEYLAND!  I am so excited!  We will be in Disneyland for 5 days.  I think most people would hate to be at Disneyland that long, but I am thrilled!  I seriously love it here!  Tomorrow will be our first day going to the park and I can't wait to see how the girl's will be react.  The plane ride was great and the girls did really good. Once we got to the hotel I was thrilled to see that Cheesecake Factory, P.F. Chang's, and California Pizza Kitchen (among others) are right across the street!!! So much for trying to eat healthy while we're here!  Hopefully I'll have some fun pics to post this next week.  

6 comments:

The Close's Place said...

Not sure that youre off probation until you post a few more times :)
Enjoy d-land!!

Nicole said...

I can't believe you are posting on your vacation. Now thats dedication.

jaclyn said...

way to step it up, blogging on vacation, good job girl.. say hi to pooh bear for me!

April said...

Have fun, Disney, what fun. I bet the kids will love it.

Jenny Kapp said...

Enjoy your vacation!!! I am jealous!

The Zick's said...

I want to go!!!!