Wednesday, February 13, 2008

A Visit To The Dentist

Yesterday we all took a family trip to...the dentist!  Yes, I know you are all jealous.  I gotta say, I hate going to the dentist...ever since I was a kid I have been scared to go.  I never wanted my girls to feel that fear, so I've always really talked up the dentist and the doctor.  I always remind them of the stickers, treats, or little toy that they get, and for some reason it has worked with my kids!! Neither of them are scared to go, and in fact they think it's fun.  Today Lauren even asked me "Can we go to the dentist again?"  Anyway, it was Reese's first time at the dentist, and I was a little nervous as to how she would react, but she did so good.  She just laid in the chair and didn't move at all.  What's really funny is the dentist puts these sunglasses on them so the bright light doesn't bother there eyes, so they are laying there in these oversized glasses.  I was cracking up, it was seriously awesome! 

5 comments:

Jenny Kapp said...

Blahhh! I felt the fear just looking at the pictures!!!

jaclyn said...

i wanna wear cool shades when i go! awesome

The Close's Place said...

The dentist gives me extreme anxiety, good for you trying to break the cycle. Are the kids suppose to go by 3?

The Zick's said...

You go to the same place we do. Isn't she the best with the kids!!!
Love her!!

Nicole said...

Ok I am going to send my kids over so you can get them all pumped up to go. Cause just the mention of the dentist makes me start to sweat and they would see right through me.