Monday, February 18, 2008

Lucky Day!!!






What a great day at Disneyland.  I love it here!!  I literally ran to the front gate with Lauren and Reese.  After our second ride, Winnie the Pooh, as we were exiting the ride 2 Disneyland workers came up to us and said "Congratulations, here are your dream fast passes for being with us during our year of a million dreams!"  I guess they pick a few random people throughout the day and give them this pass with about 12 fast passes for all the big rides.  It worked out perfectly and we were able to get on a ton of rides in a matter of minutes!  After that, it seems like good things just kept happening... it must have been our lucky day.  Hopefully our luck keeps up throughout the week!

8 comments:

Aleesha said...

I'm usually not the jealous type of a person, but I'll have to make an exception today. Man I wish I was in Disneyland right now! It looks like a lot of fun.

Nicole said...

Looks like everyone is up pretty late today. I was looking at my site meter and I saw someone from Anaheim, CA looking at my page. So I'm taking a guess that was you. I am extremely jealous. I can't wait till we go. I would show these pictures to Kennedy but she would probably freak out and demand to go now since your girls are there. And by the way puppy is actually really behaving herself with Rizzo. I can tell she is annoyed sometimes but she hasn't snapped at him at all.

Ben Romney said...

I think Matt looks realy good in that Goofy Costume......where did you get it?

Tiffany & Co. said...

Looks like you are having a great time. Disneyland is just such a happy place, I wish I was there right now too. Have a grand time!

laceemo3 said...

How Fun!....and warm!

Brooke said...

I've never been to Disney Land but I've been to Disney World many times... But I'm very jealous!!! Oh! I'm Jaclyn sis-in-law... if you were wondering who the heck I was. Have fun!

Jenny Kapp said...

Fun! Keep enjoying so the rest of us can live vicariously for the next few days!!

Amy said...

Looks fun, I want to go so bad!