Thursday, February 7, 2008

i love my baby!

My friend Stacy put on her blog a picture of her and her husband doing something they love together, and at the bottom of her post told others to post pictures of stuff they enjoy doing with their sweetie.  I thought that was a cute idea for this Valentines season.  As you know, I have a hard time making decisions, so it was a little hard for me to narrow down what pictures I wanted to use, so I'm putting a whole bunch on ;)  
-We love to travel together!!  What's great about Matt is that he can have fun no matter what we are doing!  We made a lot of awesome memories last year, so it was fun to look at all these pictures.  Last year was an awesome year for traveling, so here are some pictures from Puerto Rico, San Diego, Russia (at the Russian ballet, Swan Lake), Canada, Hawaii, Norway, Denmark, Denver, Sweden Temple, Estonia, Finland, and Poland.  So, some of the pictures are  hard to see for some reason, sorry!






 

8 comments:

jaclyn said...

digging the curly hair in hawaii!

Jenny Kapp said...

You always seem to be having fun together. What a great blessing in your life!

April said...

dand girl, sounds great. What crazy and fun places to go. How do you get to do all that? Cute pics.

The Close's Place said...

So much fun to do all that traveling. Good for you guys!! I too enjoy the curliness. Nice to change things up once in a while.

laceemo3 said...

Way cute pics! Isnt it so fun to travel with your hubby it takes you away from the everyday and refreshes you to keep going. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

Nicole said...

You guys travel more than anybody I know. You are extremely lucky. Just keep in mind when you go all these places that you should probably get a little something for the people watching puppy.

Amanda said...

Holy traveling batman! I'm so jealous! I love to travel and have the need to go on a vacation every month or so. To bad work doesn't want to let me do it that often..... ;)

Sarah and Trent said...

You guys really traveled the whole world!! Who says you can't travel once you have kids...
That's great! We definitely love to travel too and it's awesome you guys went so many places.