Saturday, February 9, 2008

Fun With Dad!

Matt loves to play with the girls!  A couple of days ago he was playing with them outside then came inside and told me to bring out the camera.  I went out there and couldn't believe what he was doing.  There was sooooo much snow, so he though it would be fun to pick up the girls, then chuck them into the snow.  The first time he did it, being the mom that I am, I freaked out, but soon learned that the girls actually liked it, so I gave in and decided to take some pictures.  They got some major height, it was crazy!  For those of you who might think this falls under the category of child abuse, I assure you they were not hurt :)!  Anyway, they got him back by getting him with snowballs.
By the way, you'll be seeing a lot of posts from me in the next 2 weeks.  My friend Stacey is having her baby soon, so she thought it would be fun to have some of our friends write everyday until she has the baby, which should be about 2 weeks.  I'm going to try and get really creative, so this should be interesting!   

4 comments:

jaclyn said...

good job on the updating, you did miss one day though! better do 2 tomorrow :)

The Close's Place said...

I was beginning to think you weren't going to participate.

Nicole said...

I love the picture of Lauren in mid air.

The Zick's said...

Ok Michelle...If I can do this you can too!!! Love the pix!!!